CH Equine Clinics & Education
Clinics at CH Equine in Brighton, CO
CH Equine clinics are a fun and exciting way to improve your and your horse’s education. They are great motivation, as well. Topics for clinics are varied but always have a focus on lightness and ease. With Cody’s way of instructing, maneuvers such as lead changes, stops, lateral movements, collection, lightness and more become easy to understand. Cody Harrison does a wonderful job with assessing the individual needs of both horse and rider. Clinic topics are thoroughly discussed so that everyone has a clear picture of what to do and what is expected. Though there may be various levels of riders and horses at a clinic, they are all instructed to their individual abilities, confidence, and knowledge base.
- Clinics are an important part of instruction and are a great way to work on some of the concepts that are hard to grasp in a weekly lesson.
- The length of focused time along with the guidance of Cody make for a successful environment to learn and progress in.
- A clinic rider will always leave the clinic knowing what to work on to keep improving after the clinic is over. This makes it so that in the next clinic they will get to work on something new!
- Clinic riders will need to have their own horse and will need to have a controlled walk, trot.
- Clinics typically start at 9am and end between 3pm to 4pm daily. There are two short 10 minute water/bathroom breaks and a 1-1 ½ hour lunch break.
CH Equine Training Facility Clinic Fee With Cody Harrison:
One Day $165 (Cavalletti $175) | Two Day $310 | Three Day $455
Auditor welcome! $15 per day for CH Equine Clinics by Cody Harrison
1 Day Clinic
2 Day Clinic
3 Day Clinic
Clinic Hosting at Your Location
Unable to come to our barn for a clinic? No problem…
Inquire about hosting a clinic at your barn today!
Call or e-mail Carrie Harrison at (720) 312-9139 or Info@CH-Equine.com
Benefits of Hosting a Clinic
- Hosting a clinic will help promote you and your facility
- Charge stall fees for riders hauling in
- Charge auditing fees
- Auditing also attracts new clients
- Provide lunch for additional income
- Rider education creates a safer and more relaxing barn environment
- Motivate & re-engage existing clients to be more active
- Builds relationships between riders, strengthening your barn community
- CH Equine will list your clinic on their website and Facebook
Hosting Requirements for a Clinic
- Arena with good footing
- Arena large enough to hold the desired group of riders
- Wireless microphone
- Area for everyone to eat lunch together
View our Clinic Dates for a current schedule of our horse training clinics.